Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Fort Myers WEBSITE RECRUITMENT ALERT
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment (WBTT, WCKT, WOLZ, WZJZ, WBCG, WIKX, WKII-AM, WCCF-AM, WCVU)
If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or regards job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for Clear Channel Media + Entertainment (WBTT, WCKT, WOLZ, WZJZ, WBCG, WIKX, WKII-AM, WCCF-AM, WCVU), please provide Clear Channel Media + Entertainment (WBTT, WCKT, WOLZ, WZJZ, WBCG, WIKX, WKII-AM, WCCF-AM, WCVU) with the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at Clear Channel Media + Entertainment (WBTT, WCKT, WOLZ, WZJZ, WBCG, WIKX, WKII-AM, WCCF-AM, WCVU): Contact Josie Burdier with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of Clear Channel Media + Entertainment (WBTT, WCKT, WOLZ, WZJZ, WBCG, WIKX, WKII-AM, WCCF-AM, WCVU) to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by lay, in all personnel actions.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Outside Account Executive (Naples, Fort Myers & Port Charlotte)
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling Clear Channel assets as marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
This is a tough and demanding position where only the motivated succeed. One out of every three Account Executives hired will quit in their first year, but if you are motivated, have a strong desire to succeed and can adapt and overcome, then you are in for a successful and rewarding career with a global media leader.
• Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
• Attain new business accounts and sponsorships.
• Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
• Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
• Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
• Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
• 2+ years prior experience in successful sales role.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
• Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
To apply please visit our Clear Channel Career Channel website https://careerchannel.silkroad.com/
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!